As Elder Law Attorneys, we know that the most important thing in the world is protecting your community. That’s why we do what we do.
It is also why we take pride in sharing our expertise about the legal, financial, and social issues facing seniors and their families. Because safeguarding your family is something that everyone should be able to do. If your organization or facility would like to schedule a speaker from Marshall, Parker and Weber at NO CHARGE please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our presentations can be tailored to fit whatever time slots you might need, whether it be 15, 30, or 60 minutes. In addition to our presentation, we will also coordinate a Q&A session, so no one leaves with any unanswered questions. Below is just a sample of the presentation topics we have covered in the past but if you do not see your topic on the list, let us know and we will coordinate with you to make something happen.
- Understanding Your Choices & Options for Long-Term Care
- Veterans Aid & Attendance: How Can it Pay for Your Care?
- Why Your Will May Not Be Enough: The Importance of Comprehensive Estate Planning
- Charitable Giving: The Smartest Ways to Donate Money to Your Church or Organization
- Advance Directives: Health Care Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Estate Planning 101: Wills, Trusts & Powers of Attorney
- Top Mistakes Retirees Make … and How You Can Avoid Them
- Planning & Paying for Nursing Home and Home Care Costs
- Providing for Children with Special Needs
- Saving Your Home From the Nursing Home
- Understanding the Medicare Improvement Standard (great for long-term care facility staff!)
- Understanding the 5-Year “Look-back” Rule and Ways to Avoid It
- Starting the Conversation with Your Loved Ones about Long Term Care Planning