Free Consumer Seminars and Webinars
Education and knowledge has always been the cornerstone of our mission at Marshall, Parker & Weber. For years we have provided FREE educational seminars to seniors, their families and anyone who is interested in learning more about these topics, and we now offer webinars too.
Each presentation is designed with our consumers in mind. We ensure our presentations are chalked-full of relevant information in an easy-to-understand format. We always allow time for questions and answers with one of our experienced elder law attorneys and send you home with useful handouts and resources.
Most seminar presentations are approximately 1 1/2 hours long and include light refreshments or a light meal, while webinars are 30 minutes. Whenever possible, we encourage spouses and families to attend together. You will also have an opportunity to schedule your initial office consultation if you choose.
Registration is free and easy. You can register using our online form or simply call 1-800-401-4552.
If you have any questions, please contact Stacy Zales at 1-800-401-4552 x. 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch and Learn Community Event
Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
At Providence Place Senior Living
149 South Hunter Highway (Route 309)
Drums, PA 18222
Join Certified Elder Law Attorney Matthew Parker and Attorney Casey Sauerwine and learn the benefits of Estate Planning and how it can help you.
- Learn about Powers of Attorney
- What is an advance directive?
- Do you need more than a Will?
- What are the death taxes?
- How an Asset Protection Trust can save your home from nursing home costs
Registration is required. Please call Providence Place at 570-710-0413
10 Tips for Children of Aging Parents
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 1:00 – 1:30 pm
A webinar with Certified Elder Law Attorney Tammy Weber and Care Manager Karen Griswold, join them as they review a checklist of everything you need to know to
provide the best care for your aging parents and to protect your family’s assets.
Elder Law Update
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 1:00 – 1:30 pm
A webinar with Certified Elder Law Attorney Elizabeth White. Join her as she discusses:
- How Able Act savings accounts can now be created for those receiving SSI and Medicaid
- How the Special Needs Trust Fairness Act helps disabled people create their own trust
- What is the status of arbitration clauses in nursing home admission agreements?
- How do lay caregivers play a significant role in hospital discharges after the CARE Act?