Free Consumer Seminars and Webinars
Education and knowledge has always been the cornerstone of our mission at Marshall, Parker & Weber. For years we have provided FREE educational seminars to seniors, their families and anyone who is interested in learning more about these topics, and we now offer webinars too.
Each presentation is designed with our consumers in mind. We ensure our presentations are chalked-full of relevant information in an easy-to-understand format. We always allow time for questions and answers with one of our experienced elder law attorneys and send you home with useful handouts and resources.
Most seminar presentations are approximately 1 1/2 hours long and include light refreshments or a light meal, while webinars are 30 minutes. Whenever possible, we encourage spouses and families to attend together. You will also have an opportunity to schedule your initial office consultation if you choose.
Registration is free and easy. You can register using our online form or simply call 1-800-401-4552.
If you have any questions, please contact Stacy Zales at 1-800-401-4552 x. 203 or email@example.com
It’s Never Too Late – Top Ways to Protect Your Assets from Nursing Home Costs
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 1:00-1:30 pm
A webinar with Certified Elder Law Attorney Matthew Parker, join him as he discusses planning for your loved one in a nursing home:
- Medicaid Asset Limitations
- Protections for Spouses
- Spending Down
- How Spousal Annuities Can Protect Assets
- The Medicaid Application Process
Understanding Filial Support
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
A webinar with Certified Elder Law Attorney Matthew Parker, join him as he discusses:
- Did you know that in PA, children may be liable for their parent’s long-term care expenses? It’s true.
- Learn how PA filial support law has been used by nursing facilities as a collections mechanism
- Learn how you may protect yourself and your family from a lawsuit by a long-term care facility