Our Philosophy & Mission
Our philosophy is simple. We want each and every one of our clients to feel as if they are part of the Marshall, Parker family. We are committed to providing each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve. Many of our own family members have gone through a long-term care crisis and we understand how overwhelming and daunting it can feel. We do everything we can to make this process as easy as possible.
Every client is different. Each family has their own unique circumstances. We will work with you to provide the most comprehensive planning options that will work specifically for you.
In all services we provide to our clients, we will:
- Consider all of our clients’ unique circumstance and provide services to meet their individual needs
- Treat our clients with respect and courtesy
- Provide outstanding legal services as efficiently as possible
- Abide by the highest ethical standards
- Promptly return telephone calls and respond quickly to e-mails and letters
- Keep our clients informed of the progress of their cases
- Discuss major decisions with our clients and provide them with the information they need to make informed decisions
- Carefully protect confidential information